To talented B2B Sales Managers and Technical Sales Specialists: Here at Cavitar our slogan is “See What You Have Missed” and you don’t want to miss this opportunity.
- Does your curiosity drive you to search for answers all the time?
- Do you get excited about unique technology capable of impacting the future of an entire industry?
- Are you eager to take well established international brand to the next level?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Who are we?
Every industry has a leader; a company who is referred to as the “go-to guys” by the community, and in the case of laser illumination for imaging of processes such as welding monitoring, Cavitar is that company.
As we are on the verge of going to the next level in terms of sales, products, and services, our current priority is to build a creative and motivated sales team to help us pave the way in reaching our goals.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally you will be familiar with the welding industry as well as service business. Experience and knowledge in the welding industry is considered a major advantage.
We plan to fill immediately the following two positions open in Tampere, Finland:
- International Sales Manager: You already have several years of experience as a sales manager and feel right at home with B2B sales. You will be part of the sales & marketing team reporting to the CEO and help developing sales & marketing strategies for achieving our goals.
- B2B sales of services and products
- Development, preparation, and execution of sales plans
- Developing the current distribution network with new products
- Taking a creative approach to new service business development for both current and future technologies
- Evaluation and development of the sales pipeline and processes
- Presenting visual sales figures and customer feedback to board members, management team and internal team
- Coaching and developing the sales team to achieve their full potential by supporting and driving them strategically and tactically
- Presenting solutions and giving technical support to high profile clients and partners
- Technical Sales Specialist: You will be an important member of the sales & marketing team reporting to the Sales Manager. You love to present Cavitar’s solutions and understand the value of building relationships with customers and partners.
- Eagerness to learn about the industry (welding related)
- Interest to learn and operate technical products and software quickly
- Attending customers and partners to set up demos and installations
- International travel to trade fairs and exhibitions
- Idea generation for sales strategies
- Relaying customer feedback internally
What can you expect at Cavitar?
- Open atmosphere with minimum hierarchy
- Highly enthusiastic management team eager for fresh ideas and talents
- Steady and stable career with growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours and possibility of hybrid remote working
- Tools, equipment, resources, and training required for your support & ideas
- Innovative products and services that have already been established
- Competitive salary with goal-oriented bonuses
- Extended healthcare coverage
- And much more …
What’s our background?
We are personnel owned company located in Tampere, Finland, with a strong global presence and an international mindset with a network of distributors in more than 30 countries across the world. For the past 15 years our laser illumination imaging technology has been used by a wide variety of industries for welding and high-speed imaging and we have perfected the art of laser illumination.
With new technologies and bold visions, services and solutions have been implemented that not only make welding production more manageable, intelligent, and safe, but also make the entire welding industry more profitable and sustainable. Here at Cavitar, we have set an ambitious goal to take the welding industry into a new future with the help of our latest products.
We have a strong social media presence and have a niche target enjoying our content and interacting with us.
How do you reach us?
Further information can be inquired from and free-form applications can be submitted to email@example.com by 31.3.2022.
Call time for questions on Thursdays 9-11 o’clock 050 3270360 / Taito Alahautala