CAVILUX® HF UHS for Ultra-High-Speed Imaging
CAVILUX HF UHS is a powerful pulsed diode laser light source with very short pulses and very high repetition rates. It is an ideal light source for ultra-high-speed cameras up to 5 MHz.
CAVILUX HF UHS can generate pulsed light power of hundreds of watts at as short as 50 ns pulses. The light output is essentially monochromatic with low degree of coherence, which is ideal for illumination purposes as there are no chromatic aberrations or speckle.
- High power and brightness (up to 500 W coupled to a 1.5 mm diameter fiber)
- Ability to generate pulses up to 5 million fps
- Minimum pulse length of 50 ns
- Monochromatic and low-coherence light
- High flexibility through fiber optics and changeable illumination optics
Send me more information
Leave us your contact information and our expert will get back to you.
If you wish to further specify your question you can fill in more detailed information by using our general contact form.
|wdt_ID||CAVILUX HF UHS System|
|1||CAVILUX HF UHS System|
|2||Consists of a control unit, laser unit and illumination optics|
|3||One control unit can drive 1 unit|
|4||Camera synchronization with 5 V TTL signals|
|6||Wavelength options 640 nm (visible) and 810 nm (invisible)|
|7||Output power options for 640 nm: 280 W and for 810 nm: 500 W|
|8||Laser class 4|
|9||Green laser pointer for easier alignment|
|10||Variability through generation of pulses and pulse patterns|
CAVILUX HF UHS pulse duration / frequency
|wdt_ID||Pulse duration||Normal mode||High speed mode|
|1||Pulse duration||Normal mode (1)||Ultra-high-speed mode up to 5 MHz (2)|
|2||50 ns *||6.000 Hz||600 pulses|
|3||100 ns||3.000 Hz||300 pulses|
|4||500 ns||600 Hz||60 pulses|
|5||1 us||300 Hz||30 pulses|
|6||10 us||30 Hz||3 pulses|
* with reduced output power • (1) duty cycle 0,03 ‰ without time limit • (2) duty cycle 99% for 30 µs cumulative laser active time